Air Cleaner Design Rodder
Good Guys 2 Air Cleaner
Made for the mighty V-engines from Milwaukee – Rick’s Custom Air Cleaner Good Guys 2.
Give your bike a custom design and choose your style. Add to your black Dark Custom Bike or use the bicolor contrasts for effective accents.
Rick’s has picked up the shape of the first generation, of Californian kids driving over the Drag Strip, and developed the popular “Rodder” design. Matching the look of the wheels, Rick’s offers air filters in bicolor design.
Despite their style awareness, the developers have not forgotten about technical features: A filter element of the brand manufacturer K&N ensures clean air, and the flow-optimized construction ensures fluent ventilation of the mixture preparation.
- air filter element of the market leader K;N
- an integrated engine ventilation leads the oil back into the intake passage, preventing uncontrolled oil leakage from the air cleaner body.
- integrated noise reduction, not visible from the outside. Noise reduction can be removed to optimize performance.
- TÜV certificate for Rick’s air cleaner in combination with original exhaust systems, KessTech, and Jekill&Hyde.
- TÜV certificate for Milwaukee-Eight engines is in the pipeline
- Housing and base plate are milled out of billet aluminum CNC
- Product Made in Germany.
We offer a matching base plate kit for every bike. The kit includes a base plate with a K&N cleaner element, fittings for the engine ventilation, the required mounting material, and installation instructions.
|07-01000-15||Luftfilter Rick's GG2 " RODDER", Softail Mj. 1993 - 2015; Dyna Mj. 1999 - 2017, Touring Mj. 1999 - 2007|
|07-02000-15||Luftfilter Rick's GG2 "RODDER", Sportster EFI ab Mj. 2007|
|07-03000-15||Luftfilter Rick's GG2 "RODDER", Touring 2008 - 2016; Softail ab 2016 (außer 110 Cui Modelle)|
|07-03017-15||Luftfilter Rick's GG2 "RODDER" Touring ab 2017 (Milwaukee Eight Motor, TÜV in Vorbereitung)|
|07-04000-15||Luftfilter Rick's GG2 "RODDER" Softail 110 Cui Modelle, ab 2016|
|29400065||Luftfilter Rick's GG2 Filterelement|